Nickel Sulphate Hexahydrate is a Greenish, crystalline, hygroscopic powder. Harmful if swallowed, causes irritation to skin, eyes, and respiratory tract. May cause allergic skin or respiratory reaction, cancer hazard. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Shelf Life: Long life is expected in airtight bags.
Keep container closed and dry, in cool place, and protect from physical damage. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and breathing dust. Remove the victim to fresh air; if breathing is difficult. Use safety goggles and rubber gloves.