- Chief Executive Officer Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd (Pakistan)
- International Director, Lions Clubs International (2018-2021)
- President Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) – 2015
- President ECO Chamber of Commerce & Industry (2015)
- President D-8 Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (2015)
- President Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (2004-05)
Mr. Muhammad Adrees is the Chief Executive Officer of Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd – the largest Chlor-Alkali Chemical Complex of Pakistan. Mr. Adrees is a distinguished name in the business world at regional and national level and as a Corporate Leader. He belongs to a well-known business family ‘Sitara’ engaged in the business of Chemicals, Textiles, Energy, Real Estate, Health and Education
He graduated from Punjab University and then went to England in 1982 for higher Business Management Studies from London Guildhall University. He also has innumerable professional qualifications at his credit from LUMS, Pakistan Institute of Management & Leadership course from McGill University, Montreal Canada.
Under his Corporate leadership, Sitara Chemicals is today the largest chlor-alkali Chemical Complex of Pakistan with annual turnover Rs 12 billion per annum. The production capacity was gradually increased from 30 MT/day (1984) to current 630 MT/day.
Chairman & President
- Chairman Faisalabad Industrial Estate Development & Management Company (FIEDMC), a government owned Company and the largest industrial estate of Pakistan (2015-2018).
- Founder Chairman Pakistan Chemical Manufacturers Association (2015-2017).
- Chairman “Committee on Broadening of Tax Base”, constituted by Ministry of Finance (2015).
- Chairman Caustic Soda Manufacturers Association.
- Regional Chairman/Vice President FPCCI (2009-10).
- Former Honorary Secretary of Chenab Club (Guaranteed) Ltd, Faisalabad.
Chairman/CEO/Director Sitara Chemical Group/ Corporate Director/Member
CEO/Director Sitara Chemical Group Entities
- CEO Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd
- CEO Bright Star internet TV
- CEO Sitara Developers Pvt Ltd
- Managing Trustee Aziz Fatima Medical & Dental College.
CORPORATE DIRECTOR/MEMBER IN VARIOUS GOVT ORGANIZATIONS i.e:-
- Member BODs/Managing Committee, Employers Federation of Pakistan (2017-2019, 2020-2022).
- Member Board of Management, National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) (2015 – 2018) and (2019-2021).
LIFE TIME MEMBER – TRADE BODIES
- Life Time Special Member of Confederation of Asia – Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry (CACCI).
- Life Time Member of SAARC Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managing Trustee – Aziz Fatimah Trust Hospital Faisalabad.
- Managing Trustee – Sitara Institute of Management & Technology (Aziz Fatimah Trust)
- Trustee – Aziz Fatimah Educational Complex (Aziz Fatima Trust)
- Former Secretary General – Message Foundation, Lahore
- President Sheikh Foundation Faisalabad.
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LIONS CLUB (The largest NGO in the world)
- District Governor 305-N (1996-97)
- Multiple Council Chairman MD 305 (2003 – 2004) Pakistan.
- International Director (2018-2021) Lions Clubs International.
- Received many Awards, Rewards and Recognitions.