Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate is opaque, deliquescent granular & lumps. Soluble in water and alcohol, aqueous solution is neutral or slightly alkaline.
Shelf Life: Long life in airtight bags.
- Grinding Millstone industry as an adhesive (binder)
- Chemicals desiccant for air drying (as moisture absorbent)
- Textile & Polymer Industry (as catalyst of resin finishing)
- Fire retardants in material coating & production of non-flammable material
- De-icing & removing the ice from roads after snowfall)
- Dust Control (as moisture absorbent in mining
- Oil & Gas industry / drilling construction sites, roadsides, parks, parking areas, airports etc.
It should be kept away from rain or damp. Isolate from incompatible substances. Use safety goggles and rubber gloves.