- Stable below 0.5 % moisture contents.
- Produce chlorine odor or HOCl in case of high moisture contents and start decomposing.
- Decomposes by absorption of CO2 from air.
- Decomposition by oxygen separation with low water contents which is accelerated in the presence of heavy metals Fe+3, Ni and Co etc.
- Use personal protective equipment while handling bleaching powder.
Shelf Life: One year in airtight drums; 03 months in airtight bags, if stored at room temperature and dry place.
It is supplied in the packing of 25 kg Polypropylene bags, and 35 kg HDPE drums having polyethylene liners.